ARC’s 4506T solution to getting your tax revenue verifications completed and to minimize IRS rejections.
The IRS has extended the deadline for the new 4506T form to March 2016.
***There is a revised Form 4506-T*** , Request for Transcript of Tax Return, dated September 2015 that is available for use. There will be an adjustment period until
December 7, 2015 March 2016 to start using the revised form. Starting December 7, 2015 March 2016 the IRS will be rejecting requests that are not submitted on the revised form and if the attestation box above the signature line is not checked.
- IRS Access: We Submit your request directly to the IRS.
- Quality Review: We will review the 4506T form before we submit your request to the IRS to identity any potential discrepancies.
- 1-4 years: You may request up to 4 years of tax returns filed with the IRS.
- 1-10 years: You may request up to 10 years of W-2's.
- Multiple Types of Returns: We can provide personal, business and corporate tax returns.
- Delivery: 24 – 28 hours after we receive the 4506T form.
How to order:
- Request a TRV from our website.
Click here to login. If you do not have a login and password to order TRV online, contact our customer service department or email email@example.com.
- Critical Step: Upload the signed completed 4506T forms. Determine how many years and what type of IRS transcriptions you need to order.
- Click here to see a completed sample of the 4506T. We have highlighted the main areas of concern that will generate a discrepancy.
- 24-48 Hour Delivery. Delivery of your order will be made through a secure website.
Tax Return Login New Client? Click Here